As the opening round of the 2015 Professional Rodeo Cowboy Association’s Wrangler National Finals Rodeo (NFR) draws near the anticipation is at an all-time high as we are just four days away from the action inside of the Thomas & Mack! The entire Rodeo Round Up team are making final preparations for our trip to bring you the exclusive and in-depth coverage you all have come to expect each and every year.
Along with our exclusive coverage of everything involved with the 57th Annual Wrangler National Finals Rodeo we will be offering other stories on events happening throughout the time we are in Las Vegas as well. If that is not enough we will be doing many other things to keep you, the rodeo fans and The Rodeo Round Up followers, in touch with all of the action that we will be covering live. We have come up with a very fun way of allowing you to be a part of our coverage and give you a chance to win some very nice prizes each and every day from some of our fantastic supporters throughout the rodeo and western lifestyle community!
We have a very exciting interactive daily game that we have come up with that will allow you all to win some fantastic prizes throughout the entire 10-day run of our coverage. Each morning we will announce on our facebook page, Instagram page and Twitter page what event the game will focus on and how to turn in your entries. Each day will be a new contest and will require you to submit your answers every day to be registered for prizes given each round.
It will be quite simple how the game will be played and your guesses MUST be submitted each and every day for that night’s round performance. Below is a detailed list of what you must do and will include the rules and timelines that must be followed in order to be considered for daily prizes. I hope that this will be a fun and interactive way for you to be a part of the Rodeo Round Up’s 2015 Wrangler National Finals Rodeo coverage!
- The event that will be focused on for the daily game will be announced at 8 AM Central Time and your submissions must be for that event only
- You will submit your answer for who you think will win that specific event that night and with what score. You will also guess on second and third place along with your predicted score for each in case of any ties that must be broken.
- Your answers must be submitted no later than one hour prior to the start of that night’s performance. We will send out the “no later than time” that entries must be submitted each day along with the chosen event we will be playing that morning.
- You must submit your answers on the Rodeo Round Up’s Facebook page. To make things fair for all we will ask you to give your guesses through a private message on the page. Once your entry is received we will send you a message back so you know your entry has been received.
- Each day’s winner will be announced on the Rodeo Round Up’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages the morning following the contest along with the next day’s event.
- You can only win once during the entire run of the 10 rounds of the WNFR.
- Prizes will be mailed out or emailed, depending on type of prize for the day, following the conclusion of the 2015 WNFR
- You can only submit one answer per day for your chance to win.
- You must like and follow all three Rodeo Round Up social media pages to participate in the daily games (facebook, Twitter and Instagram). Links will be at bottom of post for you to go and get started.
Today we bring you this courtesy of the NFR Experience:
2001 — Cody Ohl wins first world all-around title and his third world tie-down roping title despite severely injuring his knee in the ninth round of the Wrangler NFR. He accepted his gold buckles from PRCA Commissioner Steven J. Hatchell while on crutches.
It is quite easy to follow all the breaking news and excitement with the Rodeo Round Up simply by copying this website into your favorites in your web browser for easy one-click access to event statistics. You can also like and follow us on facebook here, or by liking and following us on Instagram and/or Twitter at @therodeoroundup. Jason has also made it easy for you to be a part of his interviews by opening up a listener comment line. If you have a question for a certain rodeo star simply call in and leave your name, where you are from, who the question is for and what your question is and he will do his best to get it answered for you during his interviews!
2015 WNFR Graphics By Tactical Grafx